Finding the right balance of veggies and fruits to make tasty juices is not overly complicated. When wanting a simple green juice, the obvious course of action is leafy greens mixed with some green fruits. I think you know where I’m headin’! COLORS! Unless you’re a juicing aficionado, the color and appearance need to be appealing enough to consume.
For me, a mouth quenching juice has to taste better than celery or kale. The ingredients have to be complimentary to enhance, and dare I say improve, the taste of plain vegetables and fruits mixed together. So far green, orange, and pink juices have been my favorite, and this Meloness Juice is a kicker!
The combo of flavors completely alternates and even conceals the raw carrot taste. Pour over a tall glass of ice, or prep for a juice cleanse. Enjoy, dear one!
- 1 Melon (canteloupe)
- 5-6 Carrots, peeled
- 1 Lemon, peeled
- 3-4 inch Ginger, peeled
- 1 Apple
- 2-3 Clementines or 1 orange
- 2 cups Coconut Water
- Prep all of the ingredients by removing the skins with a peeler or a knife.
- Juice all of the ingredients except the coconut water through a juicer.
- If you're not a super fan of pulp, strain the juice through a fine-mesh strainer.
- Add the coconut water, and pour the juice into a carafe or individual to-go bottles. Enjoy!
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment