Quench your thirst and elevate your taste buds with our Orange Blossom Lemonade recipe! Made with freshly squeezed lemon, fragrant orange blossom water, and a hint of sweetener, this drink is the ultimate summer refreshment. Serve it chilled for the perfect cocktail addition or enjoy it solo on a hot day. Make ya some today and let the good times roll!
It’s not just your average lemonade – it’s the secret ingredient in your most memorable cocktails! So what are you waiting for? Make ya some today!
Need some Vino with that meal?
Winc has been a HUGE game changer when it comes to wine. Winc produces a diverse selection of consumer-led wines that are ahead of the trends and loved by all. Get $25 off your first order plus free shipping!
Orange Blossom Limonade
- 1 cup Lemon juice 7-8 lemons
- 2 Limes, juicedk
- 1 cup Sugar
- 8 cups Water
- 1 tbsp Orange Blossom Water
- Over medium-low heat, pour the water and sugar into a saucepan. Add the orange blossom water. Let it come to a simmer. Once the sugar dissolves completely, remove it from heat and let it cool while working on the lemons and limes.
- Juice to make one cup of lemon juice. Also, squeeze the juice from two limes. The limes add a little punch to the lemonade. Use one of the lemons to cut into slices.
- Fill a large pitcher, mason jar, or carafe with ice. (literally, fill it up!) Pour the lemon/lime juice and orange blossom sugar water, and mix well.
- Add the lemon slices too. It's completely refreshing, and the orange blossom completely revamps the traditional lemonade.
- EXTRA: Add some Vodka or Gin, and you have yourself a cocktail!