Fear is the reaction, and courage is the action- the decision to change.
In order to make significant changes in one’s life, it is necessary to change how they see themselves and their beliefs about who they are. Your gut feelings and instincts are always right. We feel it. Our mind, on the other hand, will question it and often convinces us to run away or go in a more comfortable, perhaps efficient, direction.
We don’t make decisions with your goals, or your prefrontal cortex, and you don’t make decisions with logic. Antonio Damasio, a neuroscientist in Brazil, has talked about this: we make decisions with feelings.
95% of our decisions are made by how we feel in the moment. The reason why you feel unsettled is because you know you’re meant for so much more. You know deep down that you’re not maximizing your potential. So how do you know if you’re on the right path?
Embark on a journey toward the life you want! Learn how embracing change and shifting your mindset can give you the power to transform your identity, unleash your inner magic, and conquer your goals with courage and joy. Don’t wait any longer! Start Changing Things In Your Life Now. Tune in to the latest episode on the Really Personal Podcast.
Sentences and Phrases That Will Make You Rethink Your Life
- Happiness is not the absence of problems. Rather, it’s the ability to deal with them.
- Feeling sad after making a decision doesn’t mean it was the wrong decision.
- You’re not stressed because you’re doing too much. You’re stressed because you’re doing too little of what makes you feel most alive.
- The lesson you struggle with will repeat itself until you learn from it.
Start Changing Things In Your Life Now
- Stop complaining or playing the victim. Appreciate how lucky you are every single day.
- Embrace loneliness and reinvent yourself in that process.
- Say goodbye to people that don’t bring positive energy into your life.
- Take control of your thoughts. Remember- whatever you grow in your garden will grow, whether that’s good or bad.
- Pick a skill you want to cultivate, and put all of your efforts into developing that.
- Commit to every single goal you set and never look back. Write your goals in detail.
- Sweat a little bit or move your body every single day to boost your mood. Moving physically will also move you spiritually, emotionally, and mentally.
- Fail forward. Learn from your mistakes. Learning is experiencing.
If you control the direction of your life and make a change for the better, you won’t be scared of change. Don’t focus on the worst possible outcome. If you think about what could go wrong, your mind starts to make that real. Your mind’s job is to make your thoughts real.
Focus on what could go right, how amazing it could be. If you focus on that, that’s exactly what will happen.