The beloved Spanish Sangria keeps anyone cool and refreshed during the warm summer. Alter the wine to white, add different spices and fruits, and all of a sudden a Fall Sangria has emerged. My Fall Sangria is always a winner during Thanksgiving. I dare you to have only one glass!
- 6 cups Apple Cider & Spice
- 2 cups Sparkling Water Pellegrino
- 1 bottle White Wine
- ½ Orange, sliced
- 3-4 Cinnamon sticks
- 1 Pear, sliced with its stem
- 1 Apple, sliced
- 1 Lemon, sliced
- 1 handful Cranberries optional
- Slice all of the fruits. I like the stems on the pear for an added rustic look!
- Pour the apple cider and wine into a large pitcher.
- Mix and then add the sparkling water.
- Add the slices of lemon, oranges, apples, and a few pears. Reserve some pear and orange slices for garnish.
- Pour a little bourbon in a glass, about a teaspoon.
- Swirl the bourbon in the glass to coat it.
- Pour in the Fall Sangria in the coated bourbon glass. Add a slice or two of the pear and oranges. Serve at room temp, warm, or over ice!