Who’s up for a scrumptious autumnal drink packed with seasonal ingredients and a splash of boozy fun? As the leaves change, so do the fruit offerings, giving us the perfect excuse to whip up a tantalizing sangria.
This recipe spills the tea on how to make an easy-peasy fall sangria that explodes with warming flavors and juicy seasonal fruits. From choosing the perfect base to snatching up the best fruit and spices, you’ll have all the deets to create a mesmerizing blend of flavors that will leave your taste buds begging for more. So, get ready to sip on a refreshing and irresistible sangria!
- 6 cups Apple Cider & Spice
- 2 cups Sparkling Water Pellegrino
- 1 bottle White Wine
- ½ Orange, sliced
- 3-4 Cinnamon sticks
- 1 Pear, sliced with its stem
- 1 Apple, sliced
- 1 Lemon, sliced
- 1 handful Cranberries optional
- Slice all of the fruits. I like the stems on the pear for an added rustic look!
- Pour the apple cider and wine into a large pitcher.
- Mix and then add the sparkling water.
- Add the slices of lemon, oranges, apples, and a few pears. Reserve some pear and orange slices for garnish.
- Pour a little bourbon in a glass, about a teaspoon.
- Swirl the bourbon in the glass to coat it.
- Pour in the Fall Sangria in the coated bourbon glass. Add a slice or two of the pear and oranges. Serve at room temp, warm, or over ice!