Almond liquor not only sweetens, but it adds a subtle nuttiness that transforms any drink or dessert. One bottle of amaretto has a long shelf life, and a little amount goes a long way in flavor. This Amaretto Latte is sweet, and might I add, a whimsical Italian treat to upscale your average lattes at home.
Now to the best part: espresso. Perhaps due to my coffee obsession, I love using my favorite coffee subscription, Trade Coffee, you’ll instantly receive the best beans completely tailored to your coffee palettes. Get your first free bag on me!
- 1 cup Strong coffee, single or double espresso shot
- 1 tbsp Amaretto liquor
- ¾ cup Milk of choice
- 1 Almond, grated
- 1 tsp Honey optional
- Make a fresh cup of coffee or a single or a double shot of espresso.
- In a metal frother steamer cup, add the milk of choice, amaretto, 1 tsp honey (optional if desire more sweetness).
- Froth the milk mixture for 1 to 2 minutes until it thickens to a nice, warm froth.
- Pour the amaretto froth milk into the espresso or coffee. Using a zester, grade an almond on top, and enjoy!
Freshly ground beans is key to the best brew. Coffee subscriptions are awesome to fit your palette, and provide the freshest beans to a variety of different flavors and roasters in the US! GRINDING BEANS
I LOVE grinding the beans right before brewing. Many coffee machines or espresso machines have a dual grinder and brewer, or you can buy single ones. I use a Trade Coffee subscription to get the freshest beans. You get 30% off your first subscription, plus free shipping!