Vegan lattes have become a new favorite of mine to whip up in the mornings. Oat milk stands out with its nutty flavors, and its thickness turns any latte into a creamy concoction. Pair it with condensed coconut milk, which is easily found in any grocery store, for an extra punch of sweetness. The mint gives this beloved latte a bit of brightness and freshness that’s needed to cut through.
Now to the best part: espresso. Perhaps due to my coffee obsession, I love using my favorite coffee subscription, Trade Coffee, you’ll instantly receive the best beans completely tailored to your coffee palettes. Get your first free bag on me!
Minty Oat Latte
- ¼ cup strong coffee, single or double espresso shot
- ½ cup Oat Milk
- 4-6 sprigs Mint Leaves
- 1 tbsp Condensed Coconut Milk optional for sweetening
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- Make a fresh cup of coffee or a single or a double shot of espresso.
- In a metal frother steamer cup, add the oat milk and vanilla extract. Add the condensed coconut milk to the espresso (optional if desire more sweetness). Froth the milk mixture for 1 to 2 minutes until it thickens to a nice, warm froth.
- Muddle the mint leaves in the mug to release its oil.
- Pour the oat froth milk into the espresso or coffee, and top with a mint leaf, and enjoy!