Vanilla latte is my go-to Starbucks drink. Making the Starbucks run isn’t always feasible, so creating one at home just seemed like the right thing to do. The main ingredient is right in your cupboard: Vanilla Extract! Pour it in the milk, froth it up, and savor that better-than-Starbucks latte with a sprinkle of cinnamon in your PJs!
Now to the best part: espresso. Perhaps due to my coffee obsession, I love using my favorite coffee subscription, Trade Coffee, you’ll instantly receive the best beans completely tailored to your coffee palettes. Get your first free bag on me!
Vanilla Cinnamon Latte
- 1 cup Strong coffee, single or double espresso shot
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon, ground
- ½ cup Milk of choice
- 1 tsp Raw sugar (optional, for the sweet tooth)
- Make a fresh cup of coffee or make either a single or a double shot of espresso.
- In a metal frother steamer cup, add the milk of choice, vanilla extract, ⅛ tsp of vanilla bean powder (optional), cinnamon, and raw sugar.
- Froth the milk mixture for 1 to 2 minutes until it thickens to a nice, warm froth.
- Pour the frothed milk into your cup of espresso or strong coffee. Use either a cinnamon stick or a butter knife to swirl the coffee and latte. Sprinkle a little cinnamon on top, and enjoy!
Freshly ground beans are key to the best brew. Coffee subscriptions are awesome to fit your palette, and provide the freshest beans to a variety of different flavors and roasters in the US! GRINDING BEANS I LOVE grinding the beans right before brewing. Many coffee machines or espresso machines have a dual grinder and brewer, or you can buy single ones. I use a Trade Coffee subscription to get the freshest beans. You get 30% off your first subscription, plus free shipping!